Work Day 15 - 5/15/19

Today was very similar to yesterday but without the trip to concord. I spent about an hour in the forge working on the same pinch pot designs as yesterday, but my time was cut short because the forge needed to be closed. To still make good progress on my senior project, I decided to begin work on a new pamphlet design with a couple pictures of some ceramic pieces.

 


The first is a burger themed set of coasters I have made for my family, the second is just kind of a universal container for... anything you can put in it? On a final note, the vase that I put so much effort into throwing the other day exploded in the kiln. I saw it coming a mile away though because the vase was less than a foot high and still weighed like 100 pounds because the walls were so thick.














Today's hours: 3

Total hours: 49...
one more hour required but there is still much work to be done!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First weekly recap!

Day 8